About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Monday 31 October 2016

My Autumn School Half Term Holiday - 22nd - 30th October 2016

Here are some of the adventures I enjoyed on my School Half Term Holidays.

Football on Saturday 19th October.

A protest march before the game against the owners of  the club SISU.


Coventry City V Rochdale another great win 2-0.


A trip into Birmingham and a nice meal.


After a day of swimming and football training, 
a night of ice hockey at the Sky Dome Arena Coventry.



A special benefit meeting to raise money for Adam Calder no 25. Who won eight major trophies with the club, and has been poorly with cancer and needs more special treatment.


Here's me in the yellow hat welcoming the away team the Sheffield Steelers.


The players had some 3 verses 3 games and some fun skills competitions.


All proceeds raised from the night go to support Adam.


There were lots of funny things happening including the referee having a stick to play and scorch the dragon (the mascot) joining in.


I loved being so close to the players.


The end of match proceedings.


Both teams together.

 My first trip to Wales - 22nd October 2016.


Today we went for a day trip to Wales.
Here we are Crossing the border.

 We went for a walk  in Llanberis  a village in Gwynedd, northwest Wales, on the southern bank of the lake Llyn Padarn and at the foot of Snowdon, the highest mountain in Wales.  


Selfie shot with Mummy and Daddy.


Mummy and Daddy being silly!


More views of the Welsh countryside.


Pretending to be a sheep on the side of the hill.  We saw so many sheep!


I have found some slate to take home and lots of acorns.


Trying not to fall off the bridge.






Playing stepping stones.


Enjoying the amazing views.


I think it's this way!


Do you like the walking stick I found?
Now I look like a proper rambler!



The Llanberis train decorated for Halloween.


It runs all around the lake.

Now on to the seaside at Llandudno.


A walk down the pier.


I have to buy rock when I go to the sea side.

At the top of the Great Orme headland.  It is very very windy up here!


Here's the tramway that transports people up the steep hillside.


We saw some amazing views.


On Friday I gained my next National Plan swimming certificate.  I am training really hard at the moment and have two galas coming up next month.


My friend Seth's 11th Birthday Party.


On Sunday I went to a Gaming party in Leicester to celebrate my friends birthday.


We enjoyed two hours of gaming fun!


We played car racing games, mine craft, wrestling and fifa.


Mine craft.


Pizza, my favourite!


Then more gaming, it was the best fun ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment