About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Thursday 25 January 2018

Christmas Time 2017 - December 2017

Some of the activities I have enjoyed leading up to Christmas.




Making Christmas decorations at forest school with Mummy.

 Wasps v Gloucester Rugby - 23rd December 2017



Fan Village before the match, meeting some of Father Christmas's reindeers.


Practising some netball shooting.


Rugby 18 next, playing as Wasps of course.


Nearly time for the match.


In our seats ready.


Here come the players.


Wasps won 49 - 24 :-).

 Christmas Eve - Tracking Father Christmas.



He's in Russia.



Cookies and Milk ready by the Fire Place.



My cat and I ready for bed, not!

Christmas Morning.



Jumping on Mummy and Daddy to wake them up, to open my presents.


Happy Christmas 'Auntie Willow'.



What else is in here?  I'm so lucky.

All these presents already, just in my stocking.



Time to check out downstairs....Hooray!  My cat is checking that all the milk and cookies have gone.



This one first.








'Auntie Willow', has found her presents.  I helped her open them.


Snacks and a new collar, just what she wanted.


A toy and more food. She's very happy now!


Which one next?


I'm so lucky!













I love ripping the paper off.




Some are really tough to open.




Subbuteo Coventry City players.








Guess Who? Pokemon.


I must have been good.  Just what I wanted an Xbox One X!




I cannot wait to play this!















Wow, a 1987 FA Cup Final Programme.

What a lot of paper!


Presents all opened, how lucky am I?





I'll look after all the chocolate.

Time to travel to my Nanny and Grandad's house for Christmas dinner and more presents!


Christmas dinner time.

The next couple of days after Christmas.




Boxing Day.  'Auntie Willow' listening to Coventry City FC away at Port Vale on the radio.

Time to burn off all that Christmas food.


A day at Conkers, in the National forest.


Everywhere is very cold and frozen.


Enjoying a ride on the train, but it was very slow as it kept slipping on the icy track.


This train looks warmer and better.

Shopping and a meal out in Leicester.



I have used some of my book token I received for Christmas, to buy 'Quidditch Through The Ages'.


Byron Burger delicious after all that Christmas turkey!

A trip to Water World in Stoke.


I loved going on all the slides.

























No comments:

Post a Comment