About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Tuesday 11 September 2018

Highlights Of My School Summer Holidays - July/August/September 2018

Here are some of the adventures I have enjoyed over the 6 weeks School Summer Holidays.




I spent lots of time playing at parks.



It was so hot this summer.

  The temperature equaled the records of 1976, 2003, 2006.  Can you see how brown the grass is?

 I enjoyed lots of walks and bike rides.



One of my favourite walks was a approximately 6 mile walk from my home along the Ashby and then the Coventry canal to the Ricoh Arena.


We made it!  Home to Coventry City.



Then we caught the train (another of my favourite things) from the Ricoh Arena to Bermuda Park and walked home.



One of my many walks along the Ashby canal.


Trying to find the path through a field of maize.


Red Kangaroo Trampoline Park. 

I had great fun with my friends here.



I'm in there somewhere!


So much jumping.


This one is actually quite high!


Ready to jump.


It's quite difficult getting out of the foam.

 We went to lots of summer fetes and fund raising events.




Having a bounce.


 A trip to Plantasia.



Which one is me?


I made it through all the mazes.

Adventure Mini Golf at Star City.



A quick relax before a quick round of mini golf.


How should I hit this shot?


Definitely a great shot!


These deck chairs are everywhere now!


Air hockey time.


This is a fun way to play football.

Beckonscot model village.

The World's oldest and original model village.


I had a great time exploring all the models.


The details of the models are amazing.  Here I am waiting for one of the many trains to pass under the bridge.

 Look what I found in a Park near my home. 



Coventry's now famous 2Tone Taxi.  Which offers amazing tours of the City with a difference.
The pictures on the taxi are amazing especially the open top bus with CCFC winning the FA cup!

A day trip to Drayton Manor.



Thomas Land first.


Henry.



ROAR!


A few slower rides first.







Then a few faster ones.


Hi!


I had a fantastic day!

I have taken part in lots of running races.


Here's me after my tenth Park Run.



 I've spent the day playing football at one of the Sky Blues in the community play scheme days.
We got to play at the Oval home of Bedworth United FC.



Meeting Sky Blue Sam in his new shirt for this season.


Coventry City v Plymouth Argyle (18thAug)
1-0 
Bakayoko 43'  11,453 attended.




Coventry v Rochdale (1st Sept) 
0-1 
Andrew 47' 9,879 attended.

Trying out the hot dog as a treat after spending the morning at the hospital having some special eye tests.

Twycross Zoo.



A fun day at the zoo.


My new favourite bird The Rainbow Lorikeet.


I find it very difficult to allow animals and birds to touch me.

So I am very proud to have the bird on my hand.

At one point two birds landed on me!


It was very thirsty!

 The National Sea Life Centre, Birmingham.





My new best friend Mr Penguin.


Finding Nemo!


Walking through the shark tunnel.


Over the holidays I have completed the reading challenge at the library.



Today I collected my medal and certificate for completing the challenge.

Do you like my new glasses?



I have also enjoyed trips to the cinema to watch Christopher Robin and Hotel Transylvania 3.

                             



No comments:

Post a Comment