About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Wednesday 18 September 2019

Finishing Primary School And The Beginnings Of My Summer Fun - July 2019

Summer 2019.

19th July 2019 - My last day at Oak Wood Primary School.


In the morning before school.


Walking out the school gates all finished at the end of the day.


Some of the staff and some of my friends signed  and wrote goodbye messages on an old shirt for me.




This is me last week  at my graduation assembly 
(10th July 2019).


With one of my friends Jack.



My graduation certificate, trophy and cake.

Getting ready for the new football season.

Visiting St. Andrews in Birmingham where Coventry City are playing their home games for next season.



This will be my seat next season.


I'm in block 20 in the Kop stand.


The pitch looks great.


I would rather be playing at the Ricoh Arena, but hopefully we will be successful here next season.

Pre-season Friendly's.


My first visit to Leamington's Phillips 66 Community Stadium (6th July 2019).



Ready to watch Coventry City play against the National League North Leamington Side.


CCFC won 4-0.

Attendance : 1552.


More Pre-season Football.


Coventry Copsewood 1-2 Coventry Sphinx (13th July 2019).


The Football season begins

Good Luck Coventry City F.C. &
Coventry Sphinx F.C.:


FA CUP - Coventry Sphinx v Coventry United 1-1 (10th August 2019).
Billing 61'
Attendance:480.


Can you see me in this picture in the tweet?
 

My First Match of the season at St. Andrews CCFC.




We travelled by supporters coach to my first match of the season v Gillingham (24th August 2019).  We have missed the first few matches due to being away on holiday.



In the Family Zone.



I met Jamie Allen.




Kyle Mcfadzean - who signed my programme.



Ready for the match to begin.




Another great win for CCFC - 1-0.
Hyam 26'
Attendance:5,624
We have started the season so well.

Bedworth and Nuneaton Coventry City Supporters Club's first meeting of the season.



I love this flag.


Tonight's players are being interviewed on stage.


They are Jordy Hiwula and Amadou Bakayoko.


I did very well on the quiz tonight and my score beat a lot of adults
.


Here's me at the second club meeting with Jordan Shipley and Matty Godden.
Another great quiz score tonight!



More fun:


A trip to the cinema to watch the Lion King.


Pudsey bear visits my Tuesday night football training session.


My end of year athletic awards.

 Strawberry Picking.




I love strawberry picking at my local farm.



Here's some of the strawberries we picked.



Summer Parkruns are harder in the hotter weather.

.

Mummy and I completed our 50th Parkrun.



We shared a special cake with everyone to celebrate.


I like the downhill section best.


We finished our 50th run together.


Crossing the finish line.


I love Parkrun.


Jordan Young Development Officer from Wasps and my good friend from Playing Advantage came to watch and support my run.  Here's his tweeted message.




Proudly wearing our 50 Parkrun shirts.





The back view.

My new hobby Geocaching.



My first cach.


This one was hung in a tree and was quite difficult to find.


Another of my favourite caches.



No comments:

Post a Comment