About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Monday 16 September 2019

Telford Tag Rugby Festival - 29th June 2019

Today I enjoyed some more tag rugby fun with my friends from my Wasps Playing Advantage group in Telford, Shropshire.


Last night Friday 28th June 2019 I spent the night camping at an inter school camp with some class friends and children from other schools.


Here I am outside my tent.  I had an amazing time but didn't get very much sleep at all!


So here I am the next morning having a little nap in the car on the way to Telford.


Here's my team at Telford Hornets RFC ready to start having fun.


Posing for more photos.


Let's get playing.


Play.


We played lots of short games because it was very hot!









Our team area in between matches.


Here's me and my coach Jack trying to keep cool.


More matches.


We had lots of fun.


I've found a great way to stay cool.






I was very tired and ready for bed by the end of the day.


Time for a nice meal provided by the Hornets rugby club.


Pasta is my favourite.


Time for speeches and presentations.





Jack presenting me with my medal.







My team.


A great fun day.


My rugby ball shaped medal.

No comments:

Post a Comment