About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Saturday 14 December 2013

West Midlands Safari Park (December 7th 2013)

Today we enjoyed a trip around Santa's safari.  Santa gave me a toy train set for being such a good boy.  The meerkats were very funny and were all huddled under a heat lamp to keep warm.  Mummy and Daddy let me sit in the front of the car on the safari to feed the animals.  There was one very greedy deer that wouldn't share.  He won't be on Santa's nice list.  The White tigers were very active and playing just like my cat at home.  I laughed a lot today!























No comments:

Post a Comment