About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Saturday 21 December 2013

Swimming Club Christmas Party 20th Dec 2013

Tonight I swam for the first time without my swimming belt, and managed 3 metres.  After swimming we had a special Christmas party with lots of food, and my swimming teacher gave me a certificate.  Then Santa arrived and gave me and the other children a present.  We all had lots of fun, and I even won more chocolate in the raffle!   Mummy and Daddy say I have enough chocolate to last the whole year!  But I think I'll finish it before I go back to school :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment