About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Christmas 24th, 25th, 26th 2013

 Cookies, milk, and carrot for Santa

 I just saw Santa, meow!

 Opening my sack Santa left in my bedroom

 Wow, look at all these presents!

 Hooray!

 Just what i wanted!

 Meow, there's presents for me too!

 Still opening presents!

 Isn't dinner ready yet?

 Who wants to pull my cracker?

 I love Christmas dinner!

 Finishing the day with a nice relax in the hot tub, 
under the Twinkling lights.

 I've had the best day!



Boxing Day

 Feeding the ducks early on Boxing Day morning.
(Coombe Abbey)
 They were all very hungry!

No comments:

Post a Comment