About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Sunday 30 March 2014

100th Anniversary of Motor Bus Services in Coventry- 30th March 2014 (Mother's Day)

Today was the exact 100th anniversary of the first Corporation bus service in the city of Coventry, and I got to go to the special celebration.

Here is the special programme.


Look at all these buses.

Some of them were very old.

This lady and man used to work on the buses in the old days.

This is my favourite one.

I got to dress up as a bus conductor.

Tickets please!

All aboard.

We got to have a ride on this bus.


This is how you hold on.

We rode all the way to Meriden and back.

Here we are in Meriden.

Here I am on another old bus.


This one is quite modern (Only 20 years old!)



I wish I had all these models.

Being a bus driver.
I had an amazing day.

When i got home my Grandad gave me a surprise present.

My very own bus station, he made especially for me.

It's amazing!

2 comments:

  1. When I was a little girl I went on the blue travel west midlands bus into Birmingham. They had lots of those buses here in Birmingham.
    Looks like you had a lovely day William.

    Sarah P

    PS your hair cut is very smart and is helping you to do lots of hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to Birmingham during the holidays so hope to see lots of buses.
    I've had an amazing term at school, I've had so much fun and been really happy.

    ReplyDelete