About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Wednesday 26 March 2014

My first visit to Silverstone the 'Home of British motorsport' - 26th March 2014.

 Today I had an unexpected day off school, due to strikes.


We went to have a look around Silverstone. 
Here's the start straight (International Pits straight)

Can you see the winners podium behind me?

Here I am looking at the circuit map.

Club and Vale corner.

Mummy showed me the pits entrance.

That car just overtook.

Can you see the pit lane entrance behind me?

Hangar Straight.

Bridge,  we drove our car over the track!

Luffield and Woodcote Corner.

Brooklands Corner.

I love racing cars :-)

When we got home Mummy helped me make the track out of lego.

Who's going to win?

To finish the day I had my 6 monthly dentist check, and the dentist was so pleased with me he gave me this sticker.

No comments:

Post a Comment