About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Saturday 6 September 2014

Start Of Autumn/End Of The School Holidays - September 2014

The last couple of days of the school holidays.

 On Monday 1st September, I got to do my favourite thing, Going on the bus to town.  Daddy dropped me and Mummy off at the bus stop.



I choose to go on route number 1.


Off we go to town. 
 On Tuesday the 2nd September I got to go to the new Bermuda Adventure Soft Play.



There were so many things to explore.


So many different slides.


I had lots of fun.


Can you see how big it is?  There are 3 floors and an outside area.

Wednesday 3rd September - Back to school Year 2 Pear Class.



First day back, a little anxious.


Very happy with my new shirt, that arrived today.  (A treat for working hard over the holidays).


My favourite player.




I can kick so much better in my new shirt.


Here I am pretending to be playing at the New Camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment