About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Sunday 14 September 2014

Swimming Certificate and Newly Decorated Bedroom 13th-14th September 2014


On Friday night I completed my 10 metre swimming certificate.

Mummy has decorated my room this week.  Do you like it?



Here's my football wall.


This is my London and aeroplane wall.


My Mario kart wall.


Auntie Willow likes my new room, but she didn't like being unable to have her afternoon nap in there all week!


I love Lionel Messi :-)



My new Mario Kart duvet has arrived.


It's reversible.  I can't decide which side to have!


My new Mario Kart clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment