About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Monday 23 March 2015

Decorating My Easter Egg - 22nd March 2015

Today I decorated an egg for my school Easter fair.


Putting my egg carefully into cold water.


Watching the egg boil and go hard.


Painting another egg shell.


Can you guess what I'm making?


Lots of coats of paint.

Carefully painting some shapes on a piece of cardboard.


Once the egg shell was dry I put it into a sealed bag.


My favourite bit.


Making sure the shell is cracked into lots of tiny pieces.


Back to my hard boiled egg.  Covering it with lots of glue.


Then tipping the broken egg shell over the glue.

Making sure it's all covered.


Sticking on the eyes and mouth.


Next the fins.  Can you tell what it is yet?


On Monday morning before school I added the final touches.


Some white stripes.


Here's my finished Nemo.



What do you think?

Guess what.......


I won first prize :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment