About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Friday 13 March 2015

Red Nose Day And My Week - 13th March 2015

Today is 'Red Nose Day' which is a day of events and activities organized to raise money for the charity Comic Relief.  Who help people in the UK and across Africa have happier lives.



Here's me dressed up ready to go to school.


We chose to decorate our faces to raise money.


Red noses are sold by the charity to help raise money too.  But I really found the smell of the plastic too much to wear it for long.

Last Friday at my swimming club I swam 100 metres.


Here's the update that was on the web site and Facebook page this week.



I collected my certificate and badge tonight.


I am very proud.

Here is another of my dances from my Thursday Tiger Feet group.




"Everybody Was Kung Fu Fighting"







No comments:

Post a Comment