About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Sunday 13 September 2015

Back to School And More Owls - 8th-13th September 2015

This week I started back at school.

Year 3 Chestnut Class.



Tuesday 8th, I am very happy to start back to school (I have been awake since 3:30 excited)!
 I've had a fantastic first week at school. There are lots of exciting things to look forward too.

Then on Sunday I went to look for some more owls on 'The Big Hoot Tour'. 



'Twit Choo-choo' at Birmingham University train station.


'The Bone Ranger', Birmingham University.


'Hootankhamoon'.


At the clock tower.  I told Mummy and Daddy I am going to work really hard and go to this University one day, I really like it here it's amazing!


On to Kings Heath 'Owl and the Pussycat Went to Sea'.


'Owl of Athena'.


Guess where I am now?


Cadbury's World.  'Buttons'.  I am really excited to see this owl, nothing to do with being able to visit the chocolate shop as well ;-)!



No comments:

Post a Comment