About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Tuesday 1 September 2015

Coventry City FC Match And More Owls - 31st August - 1st September 2015

Tonight I went to the Coventry City V Southend United match.



Do you like my new scarf?


It was a really exciting match.  The final score was 2-2.


Then today I went to Birmingham to hunt for some more owls.



'Selfie'.


'Beorma'.


'I see a darkness'.


'Owl aboard', (my new favourite).


'Stop - rewind and come again'.


'Peacock'.


Lots of little owls at the BBC.




We're the same size!


'Mr Architect'.


'Owl-livia'.


'Bob the Bat'.


'Percy Pertemps'.


'Owlfred'.


'Welcome to Birmingham'.


'Owlbert'.


'TropicOwl'.


'Wise old owl'.


'Jack'.

No comments:

Post a Comment