About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Friday 21 December 2018

Legoland Discovery Centre Birmingham Fun And Other Updates - Autumn/Winter 2018

We went to Legoland Discovery Centre Birmingham the ultimate indoor Lego playground.



Look at this amazing Lego dragon.


Mini land, the whole city centre of Birmingham made of Lego.


Edgbaston Cricket Ground.


Spaghetti Junction.



Football - half St Andrews - Birmingham City, half Villa Park - Aston Villa FC
.


Warwick Castle.


Selfridges and the Bull Ring.


The lighting in the room changes from day to night and all the models light up.


Next in the creative workshop to make a frog.


We had to follow each step and instruction to make our frogs.


Time to build some race cars.


Lego racers - build and test your car designs.


Testing some of the vehicles I have made.


Hello, can I have a ticket for the 4D cinema please?



Just sitting around enjoying the view.


Halloween.

 As you know I don't really like Halloween or see the point in it, but I try and join in a little bit.




Here is a wonderful Isla stone I found on one of my walks.  Of course I have hidden it  again somewhere else now.  Maybe you will find it one day!


Pumpkin carving with my Mummy at my forest school event.


Can you tell who we tried to make?
(Pokemon)

 Allergy Testing.

It has been discovered that I have an allergy to Peanuts and plants in the legume family, such as peas and beans.
Here are some of the tests I had to have.


This is my arm immediately after the nurse put the pins in my arm for the skin prick test.  I had to wait 10 minutes and by the end my arm was incredibly itchy.


Then on another of my tests I had to eat some specially made nut cookies.



All my testing is completed for now, and I know what I can and cannot eat.


Simple pleasures I love flying kites.

 Christmas



I know Christmas is nearly here when we have this visitor outside our house.


Our tree is up!


Christmas jumpers on.





I won this in my school raffle.  How lucky am I :-).


Happy Christmas from Auntie Willow my cat and me :-).



No comments:

Post a Comment