About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Wednesday 9 January 2019

My Coventry Sphinx Mascot Match - 22nd December 2018

Today's the day that I got invited back to be mascot for Coventry Sphinx Football Club.



When I arrived I was met by the players and kindly given lots of amazing gifts.


Here's me in my new kit.


How lucky am I?



Then I led the team out from the dressing room onto the pitch and shock hands with the opposition Shepshed Dynamo.


Then I got to warm up and have a bit of a kick around with today's captain Michael Quirke.


Here we are shooting at goal.


I scored!


I wished the team good luck and asked them to score for me.



I love my new shirt.





In the stand watching the game.


Enjoying my new scarf, waiting for the team to come back out for more action in the second half.



Sphinx won 2-1.  What an excellent result.

After the match I had some dinner (pasta) with the players and got to chat about the match.


Here are all the important stats.


Christmas has come early for me. 

Here's all the wonderful gifts Coventry Sphinx Football Club kindly gave to me.


Today's match programme.


There is an article and photograph of me inside the programme.


The players all kindly signed it  for me.


I also received this amazing Christmas Card from  everybody.

Today has been awesome and everybody has been so kind and friendly to me :-). 



Coventry Sphinx v Boldmere St.Michael's FC - 28th December 2018



Tonight I went back to enjoy another Sphinx match.


Another great result for Sphinx and a great way to end the year.

I also was very lucky to win a box of chocolates in the half time raffle.


RESULT: COVENTRY SPHINX 2-1 BOLDMERE ST MICHAELS 
GOALS: 
57’ Joel Grandison (Coventry Sphinx)
68’ Jack Skinner (Boldmere St Michaels)
72’ Matt Gardner (Coventry Sphinx)
ATTENDANCE: 204

No comments:

Post a Comment