About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Wednesday 12 February 2020

Christmas And New Year Adventures Including Parkruns - December 2019/January 2020.


Here are some of my adventures from over the Christmas and New Year Period 2019-20.



Decorating our Christmas tree.


There are so many decorations we have collected.


Making sure everything is just perfect.


I think I've finished.


What do you think Auntie Willow do you like it?



We are Christmas ready.


This years London Transport themed Christmas jumper.

The Weathers getting colder.


Time for a run.  It's too icy for Parkrun today which is cancelled.


Canal run for us instead.

Christmas Reindeer 5km Run at Stoneleigh Park - 14th December 2019.

 


So what do you think?  I'm reindeer run ready.


Not the best day for a 5km.  It's freezing and raining.


But everybody is happy because it will soon be Christmas.


Off we go.

Mid race selfie!



Here are the professional photos of me.


Much better pictures!

All finished.  I have my medal and Chocolate Orange as a reward.

 The adults received boring Christmas puddings instead of chocolate.


Mr snowman waving to all the finishers.


Father Christmas and Rudolph watching the finish line.


I like our finish medals.


Our Christmas fun session at Playing Advantage.


We had two special guests.  Players Billy Searle and Michael Le Bourgeois.


Christmas Eve walk around Bosworth Country Park.


Some very hungry noisy ducks.


I am so excited for Christmas.


Look who we found!


Rudolph - he must be having a rest. 


 Christmas Day 2019.



Father Christmas has arrived at our house.


Which one first?


So many presents to open.


Which one now Auntie Willow?


Everybody has a present.






Amazing!


Pokemon.






Lego.




Time to pause the present opening and head out to Parkrun.


Coventry Parkrun today.


A very busy special Parkrun with nearly 800 runners running today.  There was a great  Christmassy atmosphere.


Run complete back to more present opening.


Lots of computer games.








Auntie Willow's turn to open her present.


Her favourite!


I think she's happy now :-).

New Years Day - 1st January 2020.


The only day of the year you can complete two Parkrun's in a day.

Our first Parkrun of the day Conkers.


It's a beautiful day to start the year.


There are lots of people here.


Making our way to the start.


Today 977 people completed the Parkrun.


Here's me ringing the bell at the end of Parkrun number one.


Then we had about a 15 minute drive to our second run.


Parkrun number two.  Rosliston.


Rosliston.

 (If you look back in my blog you will see my day out here last summer).


Waiting for the last few people to arrive to start the run.

743 people completed this run.


Off we all go.


Some sections were very narrow and muddy on this run.


About to complete our second Parkrun - 10km distance over the two runs.


Time to celebrate in the playground.



Another Bedworth Parkrun cancellation today, so back to the canal run route.



Today we visited my second cousin - Uncle Richard's Company based in Bath.

Rocketmakers.


  A software company who design, develop and deploy technology for startups and innovative corporates.

They have the best work space ever!

I want to work here one day :-).


Here's his company's charity owl.


This is where they have office meetings and chats.


One of the quieter working spaces.


A proper rocket in the middle of the office.


It's soundproof so you can have meetings in here.


He gave me my own shirt.



 The beginning of a year of many Adventures and Fun Times!



No comments:

Post a Comment