About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Friday 14 February 2020

Playing Advantage's Third Anniversary And Other January Adventures - January 2020.

This January we celebrated the 3rd anniversary of my tag rugby club.


We celebrated by doing all sorts of exciting things to encourage more people to join our club and have fun, and some of the Wasps players also helped us to celebrate.



This is me being interviewed for a scheme called Include Me West Midlands to be shown on the BBC Midlands today program.



He is the video.


The weekend of our anniversary Wasps played Union Bordeaux Begles at the Ricoh Arena - 18th January 2020.




Before the match we had a special meeting about how we can improve a match day experience for special people like me and my friends.  Wasps first-team players Brad Shields and Callum Sirker joined us at the meeting.



I'm back at the Ricoh Arena.

This is where we are sitting for the match.



But before the match we get to do something really special for the Playing Advantage 3rd Anniversary.


We are going to form the guard of honour as the players run on to the pitch.



I'm really excited.

Getting my flag waving arm ready.


Mummy and me ready to welcome the players.


Can you see me?  This is the view from the other side of the pitch.



The game is under way.


At half time special messages played on the screen to celebrate our anniversary and some of the players sent messages.


At half time I got to do something really special too.

  I  interview two of the players, Charlie Matthews and Ben Harris who are currently not playing due to injury.

  It was videoed in the media room and hopefully I will get a copy for you to see soon.


The final score was Wasps 0 - 27 Union Bordeaux Begles.

Attendance: 6,107.

 We were sat by a lot of the away supporters and there was a great atmosphere and I swapped flags with them at the end.


The National Running Show - 26th January 2020.



We enjoyed our time exploring the running show at the NEC.

 We were very lucky to have free tickets.

We saw all the latest products and services available.


What do you think to my new shirt?


It was a bargain at only £5.


School Trip - 27th January 2020.


My class went on a tour of the Amazon Fulfilment Centre in Rugeley.


I was very lucky to get to put together and pack my own box.


Here's my box I made, and my special gifts from the day.  An aeroplane, a van and a drinks bottle.

I had a great time.





No comments:

Post a Comment