About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Tuesday 14 October 2014

Day Trip To See The Poppies At The Tower Of London 14th October 2014


Enjoying extra breakfast from Subway on the train down to London.


After arriving at Euston I chose to take the Metropolitan line from Euston Square to Aldgate.



Here's another of my tube station pictures.


At the Tower of London.


Looking at the 'blood swept lands and sea of red', marking one hundred years since the first full day of Britain's involvement in the first world war.


888,246 poppies will progressively fill the moat up until the 11th November.


Each ceramic poppy represents a British military fatality during the war.


This sign tells you all about it and how you can buy the poppies. With the money raised going to charity.


It was very pretty and impressive.



My favourite bridge.



This is where the next poppies are being added.



There were so may poppies all the way around the Tower of London.


Next back on the tube and my next station picture.


The science museum.

This is a cut away of a Boeing 747 Jumbo jet!


My daddy fixes these.


Planting seeds and making patterns.


Jumping in the interactive pond.


There were lots of floors.


Next back on the tube, and a stop at Paddington Station.

I have been reading about Paddington and I wanted to see where the Brown family found him.


I read in my book that he had a statue, and I was so happy when we found it.


This is a statue of Isambard Kingdom Brunel a great engineer who built the Great western Railway among other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment