About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Thursday 30 October 2014

Half Term Continued - Legoland Windsor - 30th October 2014

Today we went to Legoland Windsor.


I started by doing my favourite ride driving school.


Boating school next.


Just swinging around!



Laser quest next.  Mummy got the most points.


Followed by a little bit of bouncing.


JCB digging.  It's harder than it looks.



Squid surfer.


Knights Quest was very fast!


Dragon's Apprentice.


Brick or Treat Trail for Halloween.


Miss Halloween Brick.


Pumpkin patch.


I persuaded Mummy and Daddy to go on the rapids.  We got very wet :-)


Here we are getting our own back and firing water at everybody else.


Darth Vader made of bricks.


Legoland is on the side of a big hill.  Instead of going down steps children can go down the slides.


Sky rider.  You can see everything from up here.


I can see the whole of Europe.


Back in London :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment