About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Friday 10 October 2014

Evening at the hospital - 9th October 2014

On Thursday when I got home from school I had a very bad cough, which affected my asthma.  We had to go to A&E for me to have some medicine and for my breathing to be monitored


I was there for nearly 6 hours, before they let me go home.  The doctor said my breathing rate was too fast!


I have to have my asthma inhaler lots and lots over the next couple of days.  I also have 8 steroid tablets that I have to take each day for the next two days, they taste horrible.  

No comments:

Post a Comment