About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Saturday 18 July 2015

My Last Week Of School Term (Year Two) - 13th-17th July 2015

My last week at school has been very exciting and busy, with lots of celebrations and parties.  It has also been a little sad saying goodbye to many staff and friends.



My medal from sports day.


My certificate for being on the school council.


My swimming certificate.

Before school on my last morning in Year 2 (aged 7).


Here I am exactly 3 Years ago trying on my new uniform to start Reception class in Sept 2012 (aged 4).


Here's all the cards and gifts I made for my class team.

Everything is Cherry!  For Cherry Class.



Here's my present I received back from Team Cherry staff.


To celebrate my last week of term we went out to TGI Friday's.


Look what was next to our table.




Cruising down the highway.



This was my surprise present for finishing the school year well from Mummy and Daddy, I was so happy :-).

 Now I have two weeks of Play Scheme to look forward too.

Then in September  I will start Year 3 Key Stage 2 in Chestnut class.



No comments:

Post a Comment