About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Saturday 25 July 2015

School Summer Holidays Week 1 - 25th July 2015

I've had  really great fun at my first week at Play scheme.

 Then today I had football training and my friend Oliver's 14th Birthday party.



Warming up by running three times around the pitch.  Which is a long way for my little legs!


Quick change and off to Oliver's 14th Birthday Party.


An Embody Dance Party.  A bit of Katy Perry 'Firework'.


Dancing to all my favourite tunes.


Check out my moves!


Time for some parachute games.


My turn to run underneath.


Now time to try and balance the balls on top.


Time for some more dancing.


Food time, Pizza!


Wow, my first time trying a chocolate fountain.


Strawberries and chocolate my new favourite :-)


Look at Oliver's Cake it's amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment