About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Saturday 4 July 2015

My Dance Show - 4th July 2015

My Dance show is tonight!



Here at the Bedworth Civic Hall.


But first rehearsals this morning.


Here's where the crowd will be sitting.


Now time for positioning on the stage.


Rehearsing our song, I'm second from the right.

The following pictures were taken by the official photographer at rehearsals (added 18/08). 

 








I had the best time ever!
 Our dance went really well and everybody cheered and clapped us.  Our dance teacher was so happy and proud she cried.

As soon as the official photos and dvd arrive I will post it for you to enjoy.


Here's the certificate I was awarded at my next dance class.

Some of the photo's from my show were published today (3/8).  



Getting ready on stage.



I'm so excited!


Here we go.


'Eye of the Tiger'


I had great fun.


Look at my moves.



My friends and me on stage, wow.



We all loved it :-).

Keep checking for more photo's and the dvd soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment