About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Friday 28 August 2015

Twycross Zoo - 28th August 2015.

 Today I went to Twycross Zoo with my friend Poppy.



Another owl for my Hoot Tour.  'Rainforest'.


Meerkats are so funny.


Two big meerkats!


Zebra's next.


A monkey came up behind us to see what we were eating, right after this picture.


Lemurs remind me of the film Madagascar.






Two extra monkey's.

Next to the giraffes.


I wish I could reach that high!


I thought the elephants were a little bit smelly ;-).


Having a little rest.


My favourite the penguins.


I really enjoyed watching them jump in and out the water.


They were waiting for their lunch.


Watch out two have escaped!


This is the stillest we both stood all day!


In the butterfly house, you might be able to see some behind me.


Bananas.

I made another new friend in the playground.


Climbing and sliding.

These tortoise's are over 200 years old!  No wonder they move so slowly.


Finally to three floors of soft play, and  fun slides.  I kept losing Poppy in here it was so big.

No comments:

Post a Comment