About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Saturday 10 October 2015

England V Estonia At Wembley - 9th October 2015


 Tonight after school we drove straight to Wembley


to watch England V Estonia in the Euro 2016 qualifiers.




We've arrived at Wembley Stadium.


With the Lion goal keeper mascot.


With the lioness mascot.


She was naughty and pulled my hat down so I couldn't see!


Here's my view of the pitch.


I just saw one of  my TA's from school.


Come on England!


I'm so excited.


Here come the players.
 

Me singing the national anthem.



Ready for kick off.


Estonia are very good at defending.


Second half, lots of action in front of us this half.


Harry Kane missed so many chances.


Free kick.


More goals please.


Goal!

Final score.

My programme.

Sponsor badge.

My ticket, I had an amazing night.

No comments:

Post a Comment