About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Sunday 18 October 2015

West Midlands Safari Park - 18th October 2015

Today we went to West Midlands Safari Park.

I am missing a school trip when I go on my next holiday so Mummy and Daddy said they would take me for having a great week at school.


I helped with the driving as we are on private roads.  Fast forward 10 years and this will be me for real.


Pride rock, just like the Lion King.


Everybody was very hungry.


They tickled my hand and made me laugh.

Sorry zebra's we are not allowed to feed you.


I love penguins.


Lots of Halloween decorations.


Feeding the lorikeet's nectar.



This one was very thirsty.




Next Land of the Living Dinosaurs.


Help!


The models are excellent.



Roar.


These dinosaurs are so big!


But this ones just right.



Being an  archaeologist.


My favourite the Tyrannosaurus Rex.



Lemur Woods.


He looked so cute and cuddly.


Sorry I don't have any food left for you.


Mario pumpkin.

What a fun day and we have a free ticket to come back over the winter.  I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment