About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Saturday 10 October 2015

The Big Hoot Farewell Weekend - 10th October 2015

Today I went to visit the new Grand Central Birmingham (New Street Station), and to see the big hoot owls  all together for the last time before they are auctioned for Birmingham Children's hospital next week.




The new concourse is five times bigger than Euston in London.



I loved looking at the models and maps and comparing them to the real station.
(My Mummy only likes the new shops though!)


The Big Hoot Farewell at the Millennium Point.


All the owls are together for the final time.


I finally get to finish my tour and have pictures with the remaining owls we didn't get chance to find in the summer holidays.
'The Big Hoot'.



All the money raised goes to the Birmingham Children's hospital.  This owl is 'Florence Nightinowl', which was postioned outside the hospital.  I love the teddy bear.

Here's some pictures of my favourite owls.


'Priceless'.


'Saltley Stories'.


'Love Owl'.


'Tea T-Owl'.


'The Green Owl'.


'Spotting and Jotting'.


'Bejewelled Owl'.


'Re-Tail'.


'Through New Eyes'.


'Big Brown Inky Owl'.


'Jewellery Owl'.

'Octavia'.


'Fleet and Free'.


'Skyclad'.


'Dr Whoot'.


'The Birchfield Sable'.



'You Can Call Me Owl'.


'Handsworth Park Owl and Pussycat'.



'Midnight Moths'.


'Blodeuwedd'.


'Under the Glow of Moonlight'.


'Poddy'.


'Dotty'.


'Tessellated Triangles'.


'The Birmingham Children's Hospital Owl'.


All the owls sitting together.  They looked great.


I think they are all happy and friends.


They are lucky because they get to watch all the trains arriving into Birmingham.


'The Graduate'.


'New Street Flyer'.


'Bejewelled Owl'.


Some owls that have been inside all summer are inside the Millennium Point 'Yellow'.


Goodbye owls I hope you raise lots of money for the Children's hospital.





Here's my special Souvenir guide that has pictures of all the big and little owls and their stories.


'Owl Aboard!'  Still my favourite.

No comments:

Post a Comment