About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Monday 2 May 2016

My Bank Holiday Weekend - 29th April - 1st May 2016.


 My Bank Holiday Weekend.


Friday 29th April.


On Friday I swam 400m (16 lengths) non stop at my swimming club for my next badge and certificate.

Saturday 30th April.


On Saturday morning I had football training.
Warwickshire Warriors.


On Saturday afternoon I went to the Ricoh Arena and watched Coventry City play their last home match of the season against Sheffield United.

I gave Sky Blue Sam a hug at half time.


Coventry City won 3-1.
  All the team came over to say thank you and goodbye to the crowd.

Sunday 1st May.


On Sunday I competed in this special sports day in Rugby.

 As part of team Warwickshire Warriors FC.

Here's my entry name and number.


Here are some of the events I took part in.

Tree Bean Bag.


Bagatelle.


Mini Crossbow.


Table skittles.


We had a picnic lunch, and watched some of the senior athletes competing.


My first ever go at long jump!

Mini golf.


Target curling.


Target Boccia.


While all the scores were added up we went to the fair located in the park outside.


I loved playing on here.


The minion slide was really fun.

  I also won a ball on hook a minion.
 At the Prize-Giving and Closing Ceremony.




I won two 2nd place trophies.  Which I am very proud of!



The first one I won for Target Boccia.  Here I am being presented with my award.


The second one was for table skittles.


Here I am with my team mate Mark.  He won mini crossbow.


With some of my other Warwickshire Warriors team mates and their brothers and sisters.



My two trophies.

No comments:

Post a Comment