About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Tuesday 7 June 2016

My First Trip To Spain (Part 1 of 3) - 28th May - 4th June 2016

Hooray! It's school half term holidays, and I'm off to Spain.



We flow from Manchester Airport to Reus.  Here is our aeroplane a British Airways Embraer 190.  Our flight was delayed about 2 hours.


But it was a very quick flight, compared with what I'm used to of just over 2 hours.  When we arrived in Spain it was very late.  We had a quick 15 minute ride on a coach to our resort, and we checked in and went straight to bed because it was nearly 1 O'clock in the morning.

Here's our hotel room.  We are staying at the Hotel PortAventura.

You can walk straight out the door to the swimming pool.

The swimming pool is really really big, with lots of places to explore.



But first, breakfast!  I've never seen so much choice of food for breakfast at the buffet.


Then a bit of an explore around the resort.


The hotel is based on an old fashioned Mediterranean fishing village.






Look who I found....Woody Woodpecker.
 He is the mascot of  PortAdventura .



I found a great playground.


Our hotel has a entrance right into the PortAdventura theme park.


Woody Woodpecker is everywhere.


I found a shop selling lots of Woody woodpeckers.



A little explore around the theme park.

First a ride on the train.


Looking at all the rides around the park I would like to go on.



Then back to the hotel for a swim and sun bathe.

Finishing the day with a lovely dinner and another explore around.

Look what's being built.

I cannot wait for this to open.





Next day, and back to the theme park.  I picked 'Sesamo Aventura' to explore first.

You get a great view up here.

Look at how high some of those roller coasters are.


I'm not quite tall enough yet to ride the big coasters.  




A Cookie Monster shop.


Oscar's ride next.


A show all in Spanish, but I can understand quite a few words now.


Cookie Monster.  Who ate all the Cookies?

Time for a relax.  We headed for PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park for the afternoon.



Cookie monster is everywhere.


I loved this fountain play area.

I had great fun in the water.  Although the water was a bit cold as the park only opened for the summer yesterday.











I had great fun trying all the slides out.  My favourite was the blue one!




Time for Mummy and me to go on the lazy river.








Naughty Mummy!


No comments:

Post a Comment