About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Tuesday 7 June 2016

My First Trip To Spain (Part 2 of 3 -Barcelona Camp Nou) - 28th May - 4th June 2016


Another Dream came true today.  We visited the Camp Nou Stadium where Barcelona Football Club play. 



We decided to hire a car and drive the 1 hour journey to Barcelona.  We were going to go on the train but a lot of trains where cancelled because of strikes.


Here's my ticket.  I'm ready to explore.



Across the bridge and into the stadium.



I have a special player that  commentates and explains everything as we look around the museum.


Lionel Messi's special area. His 5 Ballon d'or trophies.



Just about to get my first look at the pitch.


Here it is!











Pretending I'm at a match cheering.








Hot dog please!



My after match interview with all the sponsor boards behind me.


Now for the Managers press conference.


The away changing rooms.


Showers and tub.


Now down the players tunnel.



The last thing the players get to see before they enter the stadium.
(FCBARCELONA - More than a club)



Then out they run up onto the pitch.








Here's the dug out where the manager and reserves sit, nice comfy seats.


He's got a very important job, keeping the pitch perfect.






Thinking about all the great players who have played on this pitch.






Next on the tour, a climb to the top of the stand with a few stops on the way.





Barcelona have won the Champions League trophy 5 times.


Mummy and Daddy had to help me lift it.  It's so heavy!




The view from the commentary and media boxes.


Pretending to commentate, Gooooaaaaaal!!!


The view out the back of the Camp Nou.



I cannot wait to go in the 3 storey Barca Shop.



Tibidabo Church and amusement park in the distance.

Touching the grass Messi has walked on :-).


With the La Liga trophy.

Time for some special pictures.



With the team!

Pitch side!

Part of the crowd!

Meeting one of my favourite players!


Time to enter the shop.

Outside the stadium.







What an amazing day.




Time to head back to the hotel in our Spanish car.



Here's all my special souvenirs from the day.

































No comments:

Post a Comment