About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Thursday 9 June 2016

Draw The Queen - 8th June 2016

To celebrate our Queen's 90th Birthday, our local newspaper asked my school and others in the area to draw her.



  The date of the Queen's birth is the 21st April. But she also has an official Birthday this Saturday 11th June.  The British Monarch's Birthday celebrations have often been held on a day that is not their actual Birthday.  It is tradition linked to the unreliable British weather, because the Royal family like to hold the Birthday celebrations in the summer.




Here's the special supplement from our local paper.


This explains what the newspaper asked the school children to do.


Here's mine and all my school friends pictures.


A close up of my picture.


Happy 90th Birthday your majesty!


No comments:

Post a Comment