About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Monday 18 July 2016

A Sunny Day Trip To London - 17 July 2016

Today we decided to take a drive to London and have an explore.




One of my favourite sights, Big Ben and The Houses of Parliament.


10 Downing Street.  If you zoom in you can see removal vans, the  new Prime Minister Theresa May is moving in.


Attention!


Five Guys lunch, yummy!


Next a walk up the Mall.


Playing my new Pokemon Go game.  You have probably heard all about it!


Checking to see if the queen is playing Pokemon Go!


Then on to Hyde Park.  The water behind me is called The Serpentine.

Time for a splash around in the  Diana Memorial fountain.


The water is a little cold!


But it's a lovely sunny day.

Lots of different areas to explore.

I found it very relaxing and it helped my sensory needs.


This part is like waves at a beach.


Time for a well deserved ice cream.



You would never believe you were in the middle of a big city here.

A play in the Diana Memorial Playground next.

Playing on the pirate ship before looking for treasure.

We finished the day with  a  ride on the Underground and some shopping in Covent Garden.


No comments:

Post a Comment