About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Monday 18 July 2016

Celebrations And Awards - July 2016


Last week at school we had an end of year celebration assembly.

Each class entered along the red carpet. We celebrated our achievements with a type of Oscar ceremony.  It was great!



Here's a picture of me receiving my certificate and award.


Here's my trophy.

My certificate.

 Then at my Higham Football training session, I was awarded with the man of the match trophy for trying really hard.



I am very proud.



 On Thursday we had a race for life charity sports day at school. 


Do you like my warrior face paint?


My medal.

 I hope lots of money was raised.


I finished the week celebrating my Tiger Feet dance friend Lydia's, 10th Birthday.


She loves dancing.


No comments:

Post a Comment