About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Sunday 10 July 2016

Coventry City Pre-Season Friendly And Embody Dance Show - 9th July 2016

 I've been really looking forward to today.

  Coventry City's first pre-season friendly football match and my dance show at Bedworth Civic Hall.




Here's my programme. Nuneaton Town v Coventry City.

All ready for the match to start. 



The Coventry players warmed up right in front of us.


There were lots of shots on goal.


Nuneaton had a few chances, but Coventry dominated the match.


Tony Mowbray Coventry's manager decided to change the whole starting XI at half time, fielding both young and experienced players in both halves.


The final score was 2-1 to Coventry.  I really enjoyed my first pre-season friendly.

Next to get ready for my dance show at Bedworth Civic Hall.


Here's my final information sheet.


Tickets ready.


All set to perform, with my Tiger Feet group.
 We performed Jess Glynne's - hold my hand.  Everybody said we were amazing!

Watch this space for official photos and video soon.


Here are a few other things I have been enjoying over the last few weeks.



I have been training very hard with endurance swimming at my club.  I was awarded this certificate.  I will soon be ready to swim for my next distance award which is 800 metres.



Here I am with my friends at Four Ways celebrating my friends 10th Birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment