About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Wednesday 12 April 2017

Chatting On The Vic Minett Radio Show BBC Coventry & Warwickshire - 10th April 2017

Today I was invited to meet Vic Minett!

She had seen my blog and wanted me to talk about my Superpower - being autistic and my love of all things Coventry City Football Club.

I am feeling a bit nervous but also very excited!



Waiting in reception to meet Vic Minett.  I can hear her live show and she waved at me through the window.  


During a song break we went into the studio and got used to the microphones.


We chatted about the Checkatrade final at Wembley.  


Next we chatted about my Easter bonnet and sharing the same Birthday!


We were in the red studio, and Mummy could hear and see everything from the production area.


I cannot believe how hard the radio presenters and production staff have to work to make it all seem so natural and relaxed when you listen on your radio.


Having some pictures taken for the Facebook page.

Here is one of the pictures.  Visit the Vic Minett Show on Facebook.


Wembley bear loved being mentioned on the radio!


Look at this amazing goody bag I was kindly given.

Listen to my interview here:


I had such a fun morning, everybody was so friendly and welcoming.


No comments:

Post a Comment