About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Thursday 27 April 2017

My 9th Birthday And London Trip - 18th April 2017

Today is my 9th Birthday.




Wow!  Look at all these presents.


Where shall I start?


Dedenne a cuddly Pokemon.

Which one next?


A Pokemon book.


A basketball to go with my hoop.


Here's my cat 'Auntie Willow' to wish me Happy Birthday.

A Wasps rugby shirt.


This present is from my friend Harvey.


I love my Pokemon balloons.


Can't wait to try this outside in the garden.


Wasps!

For my Birthday treat, I have chosen to go to London for the day.


We drove to London, and jumped on the underground at Cockfosters on the Piccadilly line.


As it's the start of the line we have the whole train to ourselves.


This station has the same name as my school.


This is our first stop of the day.  A tour of the Emirates home of Arsenal football club.

I am not an Arsenal supporter!




The tour is self -guided.  You listen to the commentary and go at your own pace. I think you will recognise this manager Arsene Wenger.


Directors box first.


The special trophy given to Arsenal for going 49 games unbeaten in 2003-4.


First look at the pitch.



A tribute to the famous clock from the old Highbury Stadium.


Over 60,000 capacity.  The third largest football stadium in England after Wembley and Old Trafford. Opened 22nd July 2006.

The seats look very comfortable in this VIP area.


The Diamond Club where all the VIP's come to have dinner.


This badge is all over the place!


A very special time capsule buried by the players entrance.


Arsenal have won the FA cup many times.


The players tunnel.  But first the changing rooms.


Away changing room first.  Adequate but awkward and frustrating, with a big table in the middle so not all players can see each other or the manager.



The home changing rooms.


It's very big and has lots of different areas for warm up, treatment and game planning.


Who's area shall I pick?


Notice the table is a lot lower.





The famous goal keeper.



This bath looks a lot nicer than the ice bath.


Time to head down the tunnel.



I decided to walk down the away teams side.


How much longer will Arsene be manager?


Finally pitch side.


I think I'll try out a few seats in the dug out.



Being Arsene Wenger.



One of the big TV screens.



The grass is absolutely perfect.



Team Newton.


This stadium cost approximately 390 million pounds to build.



Time for my post match interview.


Thank you for my man of the match award :-).



Now for my managers interview.



Yes, today I played the 3-4-3 formation!


Any more questions, about my winning tactics.




Into the media centre.



There are a lot of desks in here.


How shall I explain another loss, I have a deadline to meet!



I wonder if and when they will ever announce Arsene Wenger is leaving?


The famous cannons.



Always and forever a Sky blue supporter!


I hope one day soon we will play here again.


After a quick look in the museum, we walked about 10 minutes down to road to have a look at the remains of Highbury. 


The old Higbury entrance.  It's just having some new paint work at the moment, but it still looks amazing.

My certificate to say I have been on the tour.


Back on the underground.


I chose to have my lunch at Shake Shack Leicester Square.  Great burgers!


Next a trip to Kingdom of sweets.  The UK's biggest sweet shop.


A special birthday trip to Hamleys, the best toy shop in the World.


So many floor of toys, where to go next?


One of my favourite sights of London Big Ben.


Downing street is very busy today.


Theresa May has made an important announcement on my Birthday, and has called for the UK general election to be on the 8th June.


Help the sun is in my eyes.


Home for some well earned birthday cake.


Mummy and Daddy are singing Happy Birthday to me.



Blowing out my candles and making a special wish.

We also wished Vic Minett of BBC Coventry and Warwickshire a very Happy Birthday too.





We made a promise when we chatted last week to blow out our birthday candles together, and we tweeted each other a picture to prove it.



Here's a picture of my other birthday cake I shared with my friends at school, before the Easter holidays.

 Thank you to everybody who made my birthday such a special day to remember for me.




































































No comments:

Post a Comment