About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Saturday 20 June 2015

Football And The Autism Show - 20th June 2015

                                        Today I have had a very busy day.    

            Football training this morning, at which the organizer of my club awarded me a trophy.  Then this afternoon I have visited the Autism Show at the nec, Birmingham.



Being awarded my trophy.  For the 'Most Improved Player' of the year.


Can you see my name engraved in my trophy?

Then off to the Autism Show.



Celebrating special people like me :-)


There are lots of stalls to look at and talks to listen to.


But having a go on things is my favourite bit.


These bikes are from the National Inclusive Cycling Charity.


Making things is also great fun.  This is called Jumping Clay.  I don't normally like touching things like this, but it is especially for people like me and is extra soft and has no nasty smell.



I made this caterpillar to take home and got some free samples to try out.


Next I got to say 'Hi' to AuKids magazine which I appeared in last year.


Time to head home.  I have my caterpillar safely in his own pot.


First though a little bit of bus and train spotting!











1 comment:

  1. Hello William,

    It looks like your having a fun weekend. I was also at the Autism Show yesterday. I loved the jumping clay and I cant wait to see what you make with yours.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete