About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Sunday 28 June 2015

Another Fun Weekend - 28th June 2015


On Saturday after football training I had fun at the Armed Forces Celebration day near my home.




This slide was my favourite.


Ice cream is just the best on a sunny day.


Having a rest on the walk home.  Do you like my new weighted hat?

Playing in the park near my house.


Look at my balancing.

 Sunday.



Today we went to the autism friendly screening of the 'Minions'.


All ready for the film to start.


It was so funny.  They visited all my favourite places New York, Orlando and London.


 I can't wait for this film Ted 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment