About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Tuesday 16 June 2015

Nuneaton Carnival - 14th June 2015

On Sunday we went to my town's carnival.  After watching the parade we went to the fair.



Paddling is so much fun.


But zorb  water balls are my favourite.  Here I am being inflated.


 Doing my hamster impression.


Every time I tried to stand up this happened!


It was fantastic :-)


Time to cool off with an ice cream.


Some Extra Pictures.

 Here I am ready for school on Monday morning.


Do you like my new shoes?

The picture below  was in the Nuneaton News this week.  It was taken last Wednesday (10th June) when my school took part in an annual event called 'Kids Days Out' to Drayton Manor it was organised by the local rotary club.


See if you can spot me  (I am not looking the right way).

No comments:

Post a Comment