About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Sunday 21 June 2015

Happy Father's Day And A Trip To The Circus - 21st June 2015

Happy Father's Day to the best Daddy in the world.



Daddy and me.

Daddy had to work this weekend but I think he liked his presents and card.


Today I went to the circus.  Thanks to my school giving everybody some vouchers.


Ready for the show to begin.


Look at this lady holding onto just a piece of  silk material high in the air.


Motorbike balanced juggling.

The acrobats, swinging vaulting and jumping.


Time for my trick the disappearing jumbo hot dog.


Tumbling and somersaulting.


The strong men.


The fire drummers.


Finally time for a bit of spinning and flying.


Blind folded, walking outside the loop!

Wow I loved the circus it was fantastic!

Don't Forgot to get your tickets for my dance performance a week on Saturday. 





 Still a few tickets left.

No comments:

Post a Comment