About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Monday 3 August 2015

More School Holiday Fun - 1st-3rd August 2015

 My second week of Play Scheme has now finished,  I loved every minute.

Time for the Summer Holidays to properly begin.

Let's have some fun! 


First a trip to the cinema to watch 'Inside Out'.  I give it 5 stars, it was great!



Today we went to the Herbert Art Gallery & Museum, in Coventry.


They have a special exhibit on about Children's Television. 


Timmy time one of my favourites.


The real og pog scooter from In The Night Garden.


Did Mummy and Daddy really have to watch TV on a small box like this?


Kermit the Frog.


Humpty Dumpty and Little Ted from Play School.


What a big Camera.


A full set of Blue Peter Badges.


The five Telly Tubbies!


The Tweenies.



Next we had a look at Coventry Cathedral.


Then to the Transport Museum.


I love cars!

Black cabs are made in Coventry.


Celebrating Coventry City FC's special win, a very long time ago!


That's the way to do it!


Model trains, I could stay here all day.


Racing cars.


Where to start with all these cars.


My favourite now the Red Bull Racing Team.

No comments:

Post a Comment