About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Thursday 6 August 2015

Drayton Manor - 6th August 2015


 Today we enjoyed a fun day at Drayton Manor.




Thomas Land, let the fun begin!



Hi Thomas.


Bertie Bus first.


Sodor Classic Cars.



Rocking Bulstrode.


Troublesome Trucks Runaway Rollercoaster.


This is one of my favourite rides.


The fat controller fountain.


Flynn's Fire Rescue.


Captain's Sea Adventure.  Daddy got very wet :-).


Toby's Tram Express.
 

Toby makes you very dizzy!


Time to ride Thomas.



Terence's Driving School.

The model train exhibition.

Lunchtime.


Spencer's outdoor adventure play.


I love slides.


Dino trail.



Dinosaurs are great.


Ben 10 Ultimate Mission Rollercoaster.


Ben 10 car.


Fancy a donut?


Winston's Whistle Stop Tour.


Paying for my new book.


Yogi Bear 4D Adventure.  Do you like my glasses?


Splash Canyon.


I love getting wet!


What a great day!


  Next month I will be taking part in a sponsored walk around the park, wish me luck and sponsor me if you can.
Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment