About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Sunday 6 December 2015

Checking I'm On The Good List Still - 6th December 2015

Today I went to Hatton Adventure World Enchanted Christmas Kingdom.



Bubbles the donkey.


This goat was very hungry.


Sheep are very gentle.

Sorry there's none left.


Father Christmas's reindeer.


This is the way they fly around the world.


Nanny, Mummy and Me.


Waiting to see Father Christmas.


I'm getting very excited.


Checking I'm still on the good list.


We talked about football.
 He gave me a golden key to open his toy shop and I got to choose my own present.
I chose a bingo machine and game.


Next, some time in the indoor play area, how steep is this slide.


At the bottom is a ball pit to slow you down and stop you.



Next testing my football skills.

Tea cup ride.


Fun in the playground, before looking around the craft shops and market.

No comments:

Post a Comment