About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Sunday 6 December 2015

Christmas Party Bowling And My Swimming Gala - 5th December 2015

Today was my Saturday Football Team 'Warwickshire Warriors' Christmas Bowling Party.




My football coach embarrassed us by dressing as Santa.


Coach Andy helping me bowl.


Andy and Joy husband and wife, coach and helper of the club.


I got a strike!


Andy, his son Mark, and me looking very Christmassy.


Then after a little rest it was time for my swimming gala.

Bedworth Disabled Swimming Club's Kay Clarke Memorial Gala.



My friend Daniel and me ready for the gala.


There are seven clubs here, Coventry Phoenix, Coventry Special Olympics, Leicester Kingfisher, Solihull Special Olympics, Tamworth Unicorns, Woodlands School and Bedworth.


My first race was the front stroke race  I came joint first in my heat with a time of 41.32 a personal best.  I was 5th overall in the junior category.

Ready for my backstroke race.



I won my race!
  My time was 43.42 a personal best and 4th overall in the junior category.


High Five's from everybody after my win.


Finally my last race the relay.


Here's Drew finishing his lap and me ready to start my lap of the relay.



 My team were fourth.



Here's me on the loud speaker cheering my team!













No comments:

Post a Comment