About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Saturday 12 December 2015

My Swimming Awards - 11th December 2015


Tonight was my swimming club's annual presentation and Christmas party.




I was awarded 'The Bedworth Lions Club Gala Trophy', for the most improved performance.
Here's me with my swimming coach, Former Great Britain & Olympic Games World Record Holding Athlete                  Sheila Carey MBE.

I get to keep this trophy for a year, if you zoom in you will see my name already engraved.

This one is mine to keep forever.



I also received this certificate for my efforts in the recent swimming gala.


Then finally,  I am very proud of myself because before the party I swam 200 metres for this badge and certificate.





Here's this weeks news on my club web site.


Then at school  on Wednesday, my PE teacher took my friends and I to play in a football tournament in Coventry.


Here's my certificate.

No comments:

Post a Comment