About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Thursday 24 December 2015

Symphony Hall Birmingham And Christmas Eve - 23rd-24th December 2015

White Christmas Show, Symphony Hall Birmingham.




Snoopy and I standing by the big Christmas tree in Brindley Place.


The Birmingham wheel and ice rink all lit up.


Here we are ready for the show to begin in Symphony hall, one of the best classical music concert venues in the world.


Having a look at my programme to see what songs are going to be performed.


This is the London Concert Orchestra.


Capital Voices, the singers in the middle have performed on television programmes like the X-factor and Britain's Got Talent.


Then there were also two guest singers Tim Howar and Jacinta White. 


Some of the carols we had to join in singing too.


Snoopy at the interval.  He has been very happy clapping and jumping up and down in his seat!



Christmas Eve.




Having a look at Santa tracker to see where he has already delivered presents in the world.


Our house is all ready for his arrival.

No comments:

Post a Comment