About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Sunday 10 April 2016

A Good Week For Certificates - 5th-8th April 2016


This week has been a good week for earning certificates.




On Tuesday I received a medal and certificate at my Higham FC football session.


Here's the certificate.  I am set three targets over a ten week period that I have to achieve or improve in to gain the award.


A close up of my medal.


Then on Friday at school I received this certificate for good work.


Then at swimming on Friday night,  I was awarded this certificate for a stamina swim I had completed last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment